- Overall what we did: 5 days split into: 2.5 days in Nadi and 2.5 days in Drawaqa Island from 4 June 2016 to 8 June 2016
- Favourite part of Fiji: The beautiful weather and friendly people
- Key tip: No particular tips other than smile!
- Cultural points:
- Fijian time: Don’t expect everything to be on time. Relax, be happy and always smile – it will happen eventually
- Highlights: Swimming with manta rays, amazing and highly recommended!
- Best Experience: Relaxing in the Yasawa Islands and enjoying the beautiful scenery
- Worst Experience: Boat ride back from the Yasawa Islands to Nadi. The seas were a tad choppy…
- Must See Attraction: The Yasawa Islands, without a doubt. It’s beautiful and worth the time to get off the main island
- Most Over-hyped Attraction: Hmm, perhaps Nadi itself? Fiji is a beautiful place, and I think you would miss out a bit if all you saw was the main island
- Would I go back? Yes, absolutely but I think it will be a while before we get back. A few to many places to visit and things to do in the near future!
So where did we go? A map view: